Julian Bunetta says ships can’t function without an anchor not a rope, and that anchors cna go with a rope OR a chain. I just want to point out that in history ropes came before chains and have a look to harry’s tattoed ship……
My conclusion is HARRY CAN’T FUNCTION WITHOUT LOUIS
- mbf: Nadine (loszayngeles) and Megan (gotharrys)
- reblog this post
- send your nominations to myself & Megan! All URL nominations should go to Megan (gotharrys) and The Random Awards and The Most Likely To’s should go to Me (loszayngeles)
- nominations can be sent in anonymously too!
- You’ll have until the 14th of November to nominate people and like/reblog the nominations!
- After that, the top 5 nominations in each category will be put into a poll which will close on the 30th of November.
- The winners will be announced on the 1st of December.
Winners will get
- a follow from myself & Megan (if we’re not already)
- a spot in both of our updates tabs and both of our navi pages
- promos to over 20k every week until the end of the year
- a spot on mine & megan’s networks (only if you want!)
- plus 2 new pretty kl friends!
"17 Black and 29 Red" is a book by Richard Rider and is the second part in the Stockholm Syndrome trilogy, a series about a gay couple.
niall’s gag reflexes vs. harry’s gag reflexes
niall’s bull riding skills vs. harry’s bull riding skills